We are a diverse team of researchers, educators, and passionate professionals.
We are a diverse team of researchers, educators, and passionate professionals who have one thing in common — we share the conviction that all children deserve the highest quality education. That’s why, here at HighScope, we spend our days focusing on the variables that allow all children to be their best selves. Each team member brings a unique expertise to supporting and advancing the field of early education.
And together, we are committed to empowering educators and programs with classroom solutions that allow young children to thrive.
Board of Directors
The San Antonio Advisory Sub-Committee
The SAASC provides HighScope Board oversite for the San Antonio Independent School District Public Partnership and complies with the Texas Open Meeting Act. Its members are: Jana Martella, Board Chair; Bonnie Lash Freeman, Vice-Chair; Alejandra Barraza, President; and Iheoma Iruka, Research Professor at UNC.
Meeting Dates — check back at least 72 hours in advance for meeting agendas and access:
• Feb. 24, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET | SAASC Open Meeting and Update Agenda | Minutes
• June 23, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET
• Dec. 15, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. ET
• Feb. 19, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. ET | SAASC Open Meeting and Update Agenda | Minutes
• May 26, 2020 at 4:00-4:45 p.m. ET | SAASC Open Meeting and Update Agenda | Minutes
• Dec. 16, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. ET | SAASC Open Meeting and Update Agenda | Minutes