The Center for Early Education Research and Evaluation
We ask the big questions around opportunity and achievement gaps, workforce development, community change, and the birth-through-age-eight continuum.
We devote ourselves to
- Early childhood education
- Professional development and learning
- Early childhood education evaluation and policies
- Family and community engagement and support
- Racial equity, diversity, and inclusion
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
We are committed to helping the field understand what makes children succeed today and throughout their adult lives.
The landmark study that
the trajectory of early education.
“Our goal is to discover the practices and policies that strengthen children’s early learning and development, setting them on a path for school and life success. This is especially important for poor and minority children who have been historically underserved.”
Dr. Iheoma U. Iruka, Chief Research Innovation Officer