Please contact our Training Department to Register – [email protected]
Prerequisite: You must have completed and passed all four weeks of either the Preschool Curriculum Course or Infant-Toddler Curriculum Course
Price: $4900 (each week billed separately – Week 1 – $1633, Week 2 – $1633, Week 3 – $1634)
Location: In-person or Virtual
This year, HighScope’s Summer Workshops will be held in Ypsilanti, Michigan, for in-person and virtual attendees. If in-person registration does not meet the minimum class criteria, that workshop will be reclassified and facilitated virtually.
Virtual users will need a computer with internet access and the ability to listen to audio either through internal or external computer speakers. Virtual users will also need the capability to participate in weekly Zoom calls, either via the Zoom app or via the Zoom website (www.zoom.us). To participate fully in the weekly Zoom calls, you will need microphone capabilities through an internal or external computer microphone or telephone. If you want your peers and facilitator(s) to see you during these calls, you can use your computer’s built-in camera or another video device (e.g., external webcam) or you can use your mobile device.
The three-week Training of Trainers course is designed for those who have already completed HighScope’s ITCC or PCC and wish to extend their skills to training adults in the educational approach. Those successfully completing the course earn certification as HighScope Trainers with an endorsement in either the HighScope Preschool Curriculum or the Infant-Toddler Curriculum.
HighScope Certified Trainers can train new staff to implement the HighScope Curriculum and provide curriculum updates to senior staff. Through observation, feedback, and mentoring of teachers, trainers identify strengths along with areas for growth and improvement. They also model behaviors, lead teacher workshops, and set and maintain standards for high-quality instruction.
Prerequisite: Preschool Curriculum Course (PCC) or Infant-Toddler Curriculum Course (ITCC)
Week 1: July 24-28, 2023
Week 2: July 31-August 4, 2023
Week 3: 2024 – To Be Determined
- Course Registration closes Monday, July 10, 2023. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please provide participant(s) name(s) and email address(es) in the order notes on checkout.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to [email protected].
- HighScope will grant refunds only if withdrawal from the course prior to its start. Materials will need to be returned to HighScope at your expense.
- Cancellation must be received by email to [email protected].