In the HighScope approach, teachers and children explore new materials, new experiences and new ideas during small-group time. In this workshop you will learn: How children learn “content” through active learning small-group times To scaffold (provide differentiated learning) within each activity to maximize each child’s learning experience To plan for the three components of a HighScope small-group time Lots of activity ideas
- Course Registration closes two weeks beofre class starts. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please provide participant(s) name(s) and email address(es) in the order notes on checkout.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to [email protected]
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start.
- Cancellation must be received by email to [email protected]
- This course is 3 weeks long plus a registration/welcome week (total of 4 weeks).
- Participants should plan on spending approximately 2 hours per week for assignments.