Classroom Coach is an evaluation tool that assesses the quality of preschool classrooms and is compatible with all curricula. This stand-alone test is offered to certify that you are a Reliable Classroom Coach Assessor. The test is comprised of two sections and includes scoring scenarios and viewing and scoring video clips. You have one week to complete the two sections of the test. Most people complete the test in one-two hours. To successfully complete the test, you must score 80% correct.
You will need a copy of the Classroom Coach to answer the test questions. The Classroom Coach is not included in the price of the exam. To order the Classroom Coach, call 800.407.7377 or order online here. Classroom Coach is one of the approved assessment tools for evaluating all Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) classrooms.
- Course Registration closes two weeks before class starts. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please provide participants name(s) and email address(es) in the Order Note on checkout.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all participants and send a copy of your web order with your PO to [email protected]
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1–2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- The test will be available for one week.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email – [email protected]