Thank you for your interest in the HighScope Preschool Curriculum Kit.
Due to current increased demand for our product(s) as well as supply chain challenges, please be aware that there may be delivery delays of the Preschool Curriculum Kit.
Again, we appreciate your order and stand ready to support you early childhood classroom needs. Thank you in advance for your patience.
The HighScope Preschool Curriculum is a comprehensive, research-based curriculum carefully designed to provide a rich academic foundation and foster child creativity, confidence, and independence. The HighScope Preschool Curriculum includes defined teaching practices that enable adults to create engaging classrooms where children learn through active participatory learning. HighScope’s unique incorporation of the plan-do-review process, support in developing conflict resolution skills, and focus on adult scaffolding produces an early learning environment where all children thrive.
The Preschool Curriculum includes:
The Essentials – These curriculum resources provide the basis for understanding HighScope’s foundational principles, including active participatory learning, Plan-Do-Review®, positive adult-child interactions, and intentional teaching to guide and extend children’s individual learning through HighScope’s eight curriculum content areas.
- The HighScope Preschool Curriculum 9-book Set
- Key Developmental Indicator (KDI) Scaffolding Charts
- Lesson Plans for the First 30 Days, 3rd ed.
Learning Environment – Create an engaging, rich developmentally appropriate learning environment both indoors and outside. Visual supports throughout the classroom give children the tools they need to take initiative and exercise independence. These resources guide teachers through how to equip the classroom with diverse, open-ended materials that support active learning and reflect children’s interests, and home language and culture.
- Setting Up the Preschool Classroom
- Daily Routine Cards
- English-Spanish Classroom Area Signs (also includes small area signs for children’s planning)
Intentional Planning – Easily apply the HighScope Curriculum into every day practice with resources designed to support daily learning. Includes strategies to individualize learning throughout the preschool daily routine and detailed activities for curriculum content areas science, math, literacy, and more!
- Numbers Plus Preschool Mathematics Curriculum
- STEM Made Simple: 25 Activities by Preschool Teachers
- Let’s Read It Again! Interactive Read-Alouds
- Small-Group Times to Scaffold Early Learning
- 50 Large-Group Activities for Active Learners
- Big Beats for Young Peeps (CD)
- Rhythmically Moving 2 (CD)