HighScope directs the Preprimary Project of the International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement (IEA), a three-phase study involving 17 countries to determine if there are specific aspects of early child care that produce similar later outcomes across nations.
News and Updates
- HighScope Educational Research Foundation 50th International Conference and 50th Anniversary Gala Celebration
- Math is Everywhere! April is Math Month
- HighScope is proud to sponsor Family Friday for NAEYC’s #WOYC22!
- Let the Children Play: The Benefits of High-Quality Preschool for Young Children
- HighScope Celebrates Early Childhood Educators of Excellence Night With the Detroit Pistons