HighScope begins the Parent-to-Parent Dissemination Project, a project that uses the parent-to-parent approach to offer education on the care of infants and toddlers. This project contributes to the development of the HighScope Infant-Toddler Curriculum.
News and Updates
- HighScope Educational Research Foundation 50th International Conference and 50th Anniversary Gala Celebration
- Math is Everywhere! April is Math Month
- HighScope is proud to sponsor Family Friday for NAEYC’s #WOYC22!
- Let the Children Play: The Benefits of High-Quality Preschool for Young Children
- HighScope Celebrates Early Childhood Educators of Excellence Night With the Detroit Pistons