In a February 10, 2022, National Public Radio segment, one of the Vanderbilt study’s authors asks, “Why do we put so much pressure on our pre-K program?” Concluding, “We might actually get better results from simply letting little children play.”
News and Updates
- HighScope Statement on Developmentally Appropriate Practices
- HighScope Educational Research Foundation 50th International Conference and 50th Anniversary Gala Celebration
- Math is Everywhere! April is Math Month
- HighScope is proud to sponsor Family Friday for NAEYC’s #WOYC22!
- Let the Children Play: The Benefits of High-Quality Preschool for Young Children