Our Research Has Shown The Way.
HighScope was built on research.
Beginning in the early 1970s and continuing to the present day, the researchers at HighScope Educational Research Foundation have used rigorous, long-term evaluation and research to:
- Evaluate early childhood initiatives for evidence of educational effectiveness
- Provide ongoing consultation to local, state, national, and international agencies, and individuals who are responsible for developing early childhood evaluation systems
- Assist policymakers and stakeholders with the evidence required to make informed decisions on early childhood policy and practice
- Validate early childhood curricula
- Develop tools to assess individual children and overall program quality