Please contact our Training Department to Register – [email protected]
Prerequisite: You must have completed and passed all four weeks of either the Preschool Curriculum Course or Infant-Toddler Curriculum Course
Price: $4900 (each week billed separately – Week 1 – $1633, Week 2 – $1633, Week 3 – $1634)
This year, HighScope’s Summer Workshops will be live-streamed for virtual attendees. Choose your path to active learning and extend your knowledge of the HighScope Curriculum!
The three-week Training of Trainers course is designed for those who have already completed HighScope’s ITCC or PCC and wish to extend their skills to training adults in the educational approach. Those successfully completing the course earn certification as HighScope Trainers with an endorsement in either the HighScope Preschool Curriculum or the Infant-Toddler Curriculum.
HighScope Certified Trainers can train new staff to implement the HighScope Curriculum and provide curriculum updates to senior staff. Through observation, feedback, and mentoring of teachers, trainers identify strengths along with areas for growth and improvement. They also model behaviors, lead teacher workshops, and set and maintain standards for high-quality instruction.
Prerequisite: Preschool Curriculum Course (PCC) or Infant-Toddler Curriculum Course (ITCC)
Week 1: October 23-27, 2023
Week 2: October 30-November 3, 2023
Week 3: 2024 – To Be Determined
- Course Registration closes Monday, September 22, 2023. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please provide participant(s) name(s) and email address(es) in the order notes on checkout.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to [email protected].
- HighScope will grant refunds only if withdrawal from the course prior to its start. Materials will need to be returned to HighScope at your expense.
- Cancellation must be received by email to [email protected].