Planning and recall bracket work time and when taken together form the signature segment of HighScope’s daily routine, plan-do-review. In this course you will learn:
- The benefits of planning and recall times
- How to plan and recall with children
- How planning and recall are similar and different
- How planning and recall changes over time
- To create your own planning and recall experiences based on children’s interests
- Course Registration for this course two weeks before class starts. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please provide participant(s) name(s) and email address(es) in the order notes on checkout.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to [email protected]
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Participants need to provide a current email address for course communication.
- HighScope will grant a refund (minus the cost of student materials) to participants only if they withdraw from the course before it begins. To withdraw from the course, participants must send a cancellation email to [email protected] prior to the course’s start.
- This course if 4 weeks long, the first week is Welcome Week and 3 weeks of instruction Participants should plan on spending approximately 2 hours per week for assignments.
- This course is 6 credit hours.