Price $350/person, includes the Infant-Toddler PQA Form A and B and participation in HighScope’s online exam to demonstrate Rater-Reliability.
PQA online course participants must have access to a classroom for live observations in order to be eligible to register and complete the course.
This online workshop provides hands-on experiences in observing, recording, and evaluating program quality using HighScope’s Infant-Toddler Program Quality Assessment (PQA) instrument. Fee includes the IT PQA and participation in HighScope’s online exam to demonstrate Rater-Reliability.
- Course Registration closes two weeks before class starts. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please provide participants name(s) and email address(es) in the Order Notes upon check out.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and upload a copy of your purchase at check out.
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Participants need to provide a current email address for course communication.
- This course is 5 weeks (plus a welcome week) for a total of 6 weeks.
HighScope will grant a refund (minus the cost of student materials) to participants only if they withdraw from the course before it beings. To withdraw from the course, participants must send a cancellation email to [email protected] prior to the course’s start.