Dates: January 18 – 19 2022, and February 15 – 17, 2022
Location: Zoom – This is a virtual training.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Includes a copy of Essentials of Active Learning and Lesson Plans for the First 30 Days
This 5 day course is designed to introduce preschool staff to the essential components of the HighScope Approach and Curriculum. Activities are geared towards supporting immediate implementation of basic teaching and learning strategies throughout a preschool day. Developed as an introductory course, participants will learn the basics of classroom practice using the HighScope Approach and Curriculum and leave prepared to work towards beginner level implementation. Subsequent course work opportunities will be announced to support continued growth and movement towards intermediate implementation and continued growth.
- Course Registration closes Monday, January 3, 2022. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please provide participant(s) name(s) and email address(es) in the order notes on checkout.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to [email protected]
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start.
- Cancellation must be received by email to [email protected]