Lesson planning is a critical component in supporting children’s learning and development. This workshop will help you to learn how to plan appropriate activities based on curriculum content, child development, and children’s interests. You will learn how to plan for each segment of the daily routine.
- Course Registration closes two weeks before class starts. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please provide participant(s) name(s) and email address(es) in the order notes on checkout.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all of your participants, and send in a copy of your web order with your PO to [email protected]
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1-2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email to [email protected] .
- This course includes one welcome week and three weeks of instruction (total of 4 weeks). Participants should plan on spending about two hours per week to do the assignments.