Price $350/person, includes training, rater reliability test, and Classroom Coach Evaluation Tool
This online workshop provides hands-on experience in observing, recording, and evaluating preschool classroom quality using HighScope’s Classroom Coach. Classroom Coach is an evaluation tool that assesses the quality of preschool classrooms and is compatible with all curricula. Classroom Coach reflects new science about learning and includes observation and checklist sections.
Classroom Coach provides:
- A comprehensive assessment of preschool classroom quality
- Guidance for teacher training aimed at increasing student outcomes
- Items for family engagement, literacy, math, and more
- An easy-to-use checklist to help collect information about classroom materials
- A Coaching Report that helps classroom staff develop a quality improvement plan
Learn more about Classroom Coach by visiting our website at www.highscope.org. Classroom Coach is one of the approved assessment tools for evaluating all Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) classrooms.
- Course Registration closes two weeks before class starts. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
- Please participants name(s) and email address(es) in the Order Notes at checkout.
- If paying by PO, please complete online registration for all participants and send a copy of your web order with your PO to [email protected]
- Participants will receive their welcome email with login instructions 1–2 days before class starts.
- Please provide a current email address to enable course communication.
- This course is six (6) weeks long, including a welcome week.
- HighScope will grant refunds (minus the cost of student materials) to students only if they withdraw from the course prior to its start. Cancellation must be received by email ([email protected]).