- Expanding and Ensuring Access to Quality in the Early Years
- Change in Classroom Practice: Digging Deeper Through Classroom Observation and Conversational Feedback
- Developing Musical Children: Your Children Sing and Move to Music…Now What?
JANET HUTSON BRANDHAGEN
- What’s Going on Here? Are Students Really Learning?
Sessions are Now Available
A list of sessions, descriptions, and presenters is now available in the Registration Form. Click any session title and the details will be displayed in a popup box.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
HighScope CEUs will be awarded to all participants who attend this year’s conference. To receive this credit, simply attend your scheduled sessions. We will handle the rest by adding the 2019 HighScope International Conference to your HighScope transcript.
State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs)
Eligible Michigan residents can earn SCECHs depending on the number of sessions they attend during the 2019 HighScope International Conference. To receive your SCECHs, follow these three steps:
- Pick up a SCECH Participant Information and Registration Form from the SCECH Desk located in front of the Renaissance Ballroom or download your form here. Fill out your personal information as well as your PIC.
- Attend your selected sessions,* and keep track of the sessions you attend on your Registration Form. Visit the SCECH Desk each day to have your form validated. You must have your form stamped each day that you attend the conference. Don’t forget to check off the sessions you attend.
- Turn in your completed form to the SCECH Desk before you leave. Forms will not be accepted after 12:30pm on Friday, May 17, 2019
* The number of SCECHs awarded depends on the number of sessions you attend. You must attend a minimum of 1 content hour.
Certificate of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance can be found in your conference program.