2021 On-Demand Sessions
You can now view all of the sessions from the 2021 Virtual HighScope International Conference. These sessions were recorded during the live virtual event and are now available to watch on-demand.
- Check your email for your unique link to access the Virtual HighScope International Conference.
- On-Demand Sessions can be found under the Education menu. Simply tap the Attend button to begin viewing.
- You can earn credits for sessions that you watch on-demand! Visit the Certificates & Credits page on the virtual platform to learn how to earn credit and access your transcript. Complete each session survey, then click Generate Certificate in the top right corner of the page.
2021 Break-Out Sessions
A list of sessions, descriptions, and presenters is now available in the Registration Form — simply scroll down and click any session title to view the session descriptions. Details will be displayed in a popup box. You do not need to complete the registration form to view the session descriptions. All sessions will be recorded and available to watch on demand for 30 days post-conference.
2021 Featured Sessions
Don’t miss these special moderated sessions, only available at the 2021 Virtual HighScope International Conference!
WEDNESDAY, MAY 12
HighScope Early Ed Talks
Inspired by TED Talks, HighScope’s Early ED Talks will explore “hot topics” in education. These short presentations will focus on innovative discussions that are important both inside and outside the classroom.
RHIAN EVANS ALLVIN
CEO of NAEYC
THURSDAY, MAY 13
The Business of Early Childhood Education
Two successful early childhood education providers will share their experiences as business owners prior to and during the pandemic, as well as their post-pandemic vision.
Local 4 Detroit, WDIV
FRIDAY, MAY 14
Using Family Engagement and Advocacy to Support Optimal Development and Learning in Early Childhood
This session will feature early childhood experts who are poised to ensure parents understand the science of early childhood, encourage family engagement, and strengthen parent advocacy skills.
Local 4 Detroit, WDIV
HighScope Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
HighScope CEUs will be awarded to all participants who attend this year’s conference. To receive this credit, simply attend your scheduled sessions. We will handle the rest by adding the 2021 HighScope International Conference to your HighScope transcript.
State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs)
Eligible Michigan residents can earn SCECHs depending on the number of sessions they attend during the 2021 HighScope International Conference. To receive your SCECHs, follow these three steps:
- Complete the SCECH Registration Form, including your PIC number, by June 22, 2021.
- Attend your sessions (live, recorded, or on demand post-conference). The virtual platform automatically tracks your attendance at live or recorded sessions. When watching a recorded session, you must view at least 95% of the video to receive SCECH credit or HighScope CEUs.
- HighScope will verify what sessions you attended/viewed and submit that to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) by July 15, 2021. You will not see credit in your Michigan Online Educator Certification System (MOECS) until after that date.
- For SCECHs to be credited to your MOECS account, you must complete the MDE online SCECH evaluation.
* The number of SCECHs awarded depends on the number of sessions you attend. You must attend a minimum of 1 content hour.
Certificate of Attendance
A Certificate of Attendance can be downloaded from the virtual conference platform.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
LUCIANO & MARTHA BARRAZA
Countdown to the 2022 HighScope International Conference