SAVE THE DATE
We want you to participate in our International Conference.
Each year nearly 1,500 dedicated early childhood educators, administrators, researchers, and higher-education students from around the world gather at the HighScope International Conference to engage in high-quality, hands-on professional development. And each year we look to knowledgeable partners and passionate education advocates to bring the conference to life. Your involvement in the conference helps to create skilled and dynamic educators who provide our young children with the highest quality learning experiences.
Don’t miss your opportunity to build bright futures.
Present. Sponsor. Exhibit. Advertise.
Click through the following sections to explore how you can participate.
BE A CHAMPION FOR EARLY EDUCATION
Investing in the HighScope International Conference helps to build the skilled and dynamic educators and leaders our young children deserve. Our sponsorship packages offer your organization high-level exposure and recognition as a champion for early education. Your generosity allows us to keep our registration prices low so that early childhood programs and educators can keep more of their dollars in the classroom. Contributions from champions like you help to ensure our attendees have a memorable experience as they engage in dynamic and invigorating professional learning.
- Support and advance the field of early education
- Be a partner and advocate for educators
- Expand your recognition among early education leaders
- Provide high-quality learning for young children
With your support, together we can set children on a trajectory to lifelong success.
Many sponsorship opportunities are available.
Make valuable contacts and develop relationships as you interact one-on-one with educators and decision makers from around the world. This is a great opportunity to showcase how your products and services support and advance early education.
- One 10’ x 10’ space with one 6’ draped table and one chair — $500
- Additional booth space may be purchased at $250 each.
Each booth purchased receives one meal plan including breakfast (W–F), lunch (W–Th), and the Wednesday evening reception. Additional meal plans may be purchased for $100 each. WiFi and electrical outlets will be available. Please arrange any additional requests prior to the conference.
Application for space must be accompanied by a full payment. Space will not be reserved until payment has been received.
Reach 1,500 dedicated educators and industry leaders by securing ad space in our conference program.
- 1/4 page $250
- 1/2 page $350
- Full page $500
- Inside cover $750
- Tote bag insert $500
Program ads must be submitted by April 1, 2019 to [email protected]. Please provide 300 dpi, print-ready PDF, or TIFF files. Tote bag inserts must be printed and delivered to HighScope by April 1, 2019.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW CLOSED.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL! Notice of acceptance will be emailed to the primary presenter. You must register for the conference to present. However, please do not register for the conference until you have received notification that your proposal has been accepted.
PRESENT AT THE 2019 HIGHSCOPE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Each year HighScope’s International Conference is a success because of the valuable participation from our presenters. We accept proposals from early educators at any career stage and from all parts of the world to present at the 2019 HighScope International Conference. As always, the goal of our conference is to inspire and empower fellow educators to help our youngest learners succeed. All sessions should feature active participation and collaboration.
What are we looking for?
WE SEEK PRESENTATIONS THAT
- Increase both the practical skills and content knowledge of educators and leaders
- Model instructional best practices utilizing the active learning approach
- Show how educators can individualize learning by differentiating instruction and introducing real world problem solving
- Include the latest scientific research on how young children learn
- Explore ways to encourage and empower educators to lead
- Dual language learners
- Early childhood education around the world
- Early Head Start/Head Start
- Diversity and inclusion
- Family child care
- Family engagement
- HighScope assessment
- HighScope coaching/mentoring
- HighScope infant-toddler development and curriculum
- HighScope preschool development and curriculum
- Home visits
- Innovation and technology
- Just for trainers
- Language and literacy
- Special needs
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math)
- Trauma-informed practices
- Teaching in rural communities
TIPS FOR GREAT PROPOSALS!
- Think beyond the lecture and devise new ways to engage your audience.
- Encourage audience participation.
- Add to the conversation around a current relevant challenge.
- Indicate what participants will learn.
- Be detailed in the purpose and objectives of the session.
May 13 – 15, 2020
DETROIT MARRIOTT AT THE RENAISSANCE CENTER